As autumn comes, so does a new section to our blog, dedicated to sharing our most recent, cant-live-without motorcycle accessories on our wish-list, all straight out from our go-to brands and online retailers, such as Bell, Hedon, Ruby or Biltwell. Highly inspired by black matt, rusty leather and, why not, some groovy vintage details to add character to your ride, we’ve put together a collection of our most desired full and open face helmets to navigate the new season.
- Bullitt Helmet, from BELL (£399.99)
- Epicurist Helmet in Mint, from HEDON (£349)
- Gringo Helmet In Vintage Desert, from Biltwell ($189.95)
- Jet Helmet in Matt Black and Gloss Stripe, from Davida (£299)
- Bonanza Helmet in Flat Titanium, from Biltwell ($99.95)
- G100R Helmet in Green, from Nexx (£299.99 via The Cafe Racer)
- CASTEL Shibuya Helmet, from Ateliers Ruby (1290€)
Please note: The original Ruby Helmets are sold by https://www.ateliers-ruby.com/
As much as quality in materials and manufacturing is essential for these iconic brands to continuously provide us motorcycle riders with great helmets and accessories, keeping them in top shape is on us. There are plenty of do’s and don’ts when it comes to looking after your gear, but choosing the right storage is definitely the first step to consider.
While storing your helmet on a flat surface can damage its base over time, the Halley Helmet Rack is the best way to both keep it safe and aired, thanks to the rack’s spherical design. Unlike traditional racks, the Halley Helmet Rack’s sphere prevents the lining from tearing and distorting, while pressure is distributed evenly through the surface.